- Main page and schedule for the Illustrating Mathematics program
- Workshop and Working Group links:
Issues for ICERM staff
- Reimbursements, Brown ID, offices, getting mail – Front desk
- AV, IT, computer equipment, 3D printers and Glowforge – Brian L.
- Art exhibit, drag and drop table – Ruth C.
- Semester program oversight – Eli G.
- Special interest seminar – David D.
- Technical courses, working groups – Kate S. and Laura T.
- Geometry and Illustration class – Rich S.
- Project fair, show and tell – Saul S.
Facilities and Resources
- 3D printers – Laura T. (ask Dave D. to get on the calendar for the UM3)
- Craft Cutter – Kelly D. and Glen W.
- Glowforge – Gabriel D-H., John E., Dave B., Edmund H., Carolyn Y., Kate S., Laura T.
- VR room – David D., Sabetta M., Henry S.
- Slack channel – David D. (chat here)
- Materials for lab and art supplies – David D., Laura T., Saul S. (make a request)
- Directory – Laura T. (add yourself, see the directory)
- Expertise list – Laura T. (add yourself, view the list)
- Sage – Samuel L.
Research and Publication
- Internal project collaboration – Saul S., Henry S. (Coauthor main page)
- Public-facing projects list – Laura T. (submit a project, see the projects)
- Visualisation challenges generated at the Illustrating Geometry and Topology workshop week, suggested by Keenan Crane
- Experimental Mathematics proceedings volume – Alex K., Saul S., Henry S.